Showing news for: Everything Kia
04 March 2013
• 230 kph top speed for most performance-focused Kia models ever
• Turbocharged 1.6-litre engine produces 201bhp and 265 Nm
• Designed, developed and manufactured in Europe
• pro_cee'd GT 1st Edition - High-spec version limited to 500 units
15 February 2013
• New pro_cee'd available to order from today
• Two new trim levels exclusive to pro_cee'd - ‘S' and ‘SE'
• Two engines available - 1.6 GDi petrol and 1.6 CRDi turbodiesel
• CO2 emissions from 100g/km
• Care-3 servicing package provides 3 years servicing for £329
• Priced from £17,495 on-the-road
28 January 2013
• Kia pro_cee'd GT and cee'd GT to debut at 2013 Geneva Motor Show
• Most performance-focused Kia models yet
• 204 PS and 265 Nm from turbocharged 1.6-litre engine
• Designed and to be manufactured in Europe
03 December 2012
- Confirmation of pro_cee'd GT and cee'd GT variants
- Specification to include Recaro seats and 18-inch alloy wheels
27 November 2012
- First glimpse of Kia's hot hatch
- Set for launch in second half of 2013
27 September 2012
The all-new Kia Carens compact MPV and the new second-generation Kia pro_cee'd make their world premieres at the Mondial de l'Automobile 2012
in Paris. In addition, the new Kia Optima Hybrid saloon and new Kia Sorento SUV both make their European debuts.
27 September 2012
Sleek, stylish, sporty and just asking to be driven, the new second-generation three-door Kia pro_cee'd takes centre stage at the 2012 Paris Motor Show.
13 September 2012
Kia will reveal the third instalment of its second-generation cee'd family, the all-new pro_cee'd three-door hatchback, at the Paris Motor Show on 27 September.
22 August 2012
Production of the all-new cee'd Sportswagon has begun at the Kia Motors Manufacturing Slovakia plant in Zilina, becoming the second new model to be built at the facility this year.
21 May 2012
The all-new second generation Kia cee'd goes on sale in the UK on 1 June bringing enhanced quality, refinement and efficiency to the family car market. Designed, engineered and built in Europe Kia's replacement for the car that pioneered the seven-year warranty, and changed perceptions of Kia, combines impressive levels of comfort, safety and luxury whilst maintaining competitive pricing with on the road prices starting from £14,395.