Showing news for: New cee'd
01 July 2013
Launch of new pro_cee'd GT from £19,995
4.9% Finance across the range
One year's insurance for £99 on selected models
New Carens loyalty offer open to all existing customers
Existing Kia owners eligible for up to £3,000 loyalty saving on new cee'd and Carens
Care-3 all-inclusive servicing plans from £299
10 June 2013
• Kia reaches 500,000 UK registrations landmark
• Record May and year-to-date sales performances
• 500,000th vehicle sold at Sandicliffe Leicester dealership
• One million vehicle sales predicted by 2020
04 March 2013
• 230 kph top speed for most performance-focused Kia models ever
• Turbocharged 1.6-litre engine produces 201bhp and 265 Nm
• Designed, developed and manufactured in Europe
• pro_cee'd GT 1st Edition - High-spec version limited to 500 units
03 December 2012
- Confirmation of pro_cee'd GT and cee'd GT variants
- Specification to include Recaro seats and 18-inch alloy wheels
11 October 2012
The all-new Kia cee'd has been named Northern Car of the Year by the Northern Group of Motoring Writers - the car's first major award-win since its launch in May.
13 September 2012
Kia will reveal the third instalment of its second-generation cee'd family, the all-new pro_cee'd three-door hatchback, at the Paris Motor Show on 27 September.
10 September 2012
- All-new second-generation mid-sized estate car
- On-sale from 10th September
- Powertrains, trim packages and pricing target business users
- Outstanding space and practicality within a compact and stylish package
- Class-leading safety, packaging and quality
- Advanced comfort, safety and luxury features become available
29 August 2012
The all-new Kia cee'd, which went on sale 1 June, has been awarded a maximum 5-Star accident safety rating by Europe's leading road safety organisation, EuroNCAP.
17 August 2012
Kia Motors has been issued environmental certificates by TÜV Nord, an independent technical inspection organisation, in recognition of the outstanding eco-credentials of three of its newest models.
21 May 2012
The all-new second generation Kia cee'd goes on sale in the UK on 1 June bringing enhanced quality, refinement and efficiency to the family car market. Designed, engineered and built in Europe Kia's replacement for the car that pioneered the seven-year warranty, and changed perceptions of Kia, combines impressive levels of comfort, safety and luxury whilst maintaining competitive pricing with on the road prices starting from £14,395.