Showing news for: New Picanto
10 September 2013
• Three cylinder 1.0-litre Kappa engine generates 67 ps and 90 Nm
• Fuel consumption as low as 5.6 l/100 km
• Even lower running costs than petrol-only Picanto models
• Available as 3-door and 5-door and with two equipment levels
• Destined to go on sale in certain mainland Europe markets from late 2013
01 July 2013
Launch of new pro_cee'd GT from £19,995
4.9% Finance across the range
One year's insurance for £99 on selected models
New Carens loyalty offer open to all existing customers
Existing Kia owners eligible for up to £3,000 loyalty saving on new cee'd and Carens
Care-3 all-inclusive servicing plans from £299
25 January 2013
• ‘Fuschia Blush' colour added to the Picanto line-up
• New 3-door Picanto ‘White' edition available
• Uniquely available in Clear White with white interior touches
• High level of standard specification
• Sporting exterior styling cues
• Picanto ‘White' priced from £11,475
01 October 2012
Kia's new three-door Picanto ‘City' will be the latest model to grace the ‘Originals' collection when it goes on sale in the UK on 1 October this year at the desirable price of £10,245.
30 August 2012
Car buyers can encircle a big saving on Kia's Picanto Halo model before the end of September. Kia Motors UK Ltd., are offering savings on Halo models registered between 21 August and 30 September 2012.
18 May 2012
The Kia Picanto has been voted ‘Most Popular Small Hatchback' at the 2012 honestjohn.co.uk awards fending off strong competition from both mainstream and premium brands.
03 April 2012
Real-life buyers' champions, Parkers didn't think the Kia Picanto was good enough to win just the "under £9,000" part of its City Car category in the 2012 Parkers Cost of Motoring New Car Awards - so it also chose Picanto in the £9,000-£11,000 category as well!
12 January 2012
Kia has scooped the What Car? Ultra Low Carbon Award for the environmental contribution made by all its latest new car introductions.