All-New Sportage Care-3 & Car Service
Take a weight off your mind, 3 services for your All-New Sportage for £329 incl. VAT
Get great value servicing for your All-New Kia Sportage
To welcome you to the Kia family, we are offering an exclusive service package on your All-New Sportage's first 3 services for £329 inc. VAT
Introducing Kia Care-3 and Kia Care-3 Plus:
A great value service package from Kia which fixes the price of your first 3 or 5 services at £329 or £609 inc. VAT! This package represents a substantial saving against the original retail price of 3 or 5 services, and is open to All-New Sportage owners at the time of purchase.
You can relax with the knowledge that the first few years of servicing for your All-New Sportage are taken care of and secured at an extremely competitive cost. Kia Care-3 customers can now purchase their first MOT test for just £30 (3 service package only).
Kia Care-3 and Kia Care-3 Plus benefits:
- Excellent value for money
- Fixed cost and inflation proof servicing
- Available for your first 3 or first 5 services on your All-New Sportage
- Your vehicle will receive a full Kia service history enhancing your resale value
- Packages are transferable to the new owner if you sell your All-New Sportage model
- Our Kia trained technicians will only use genuine Kia parts, using the latest tools and diagnostic equipment
The Kia Care package is available across all All-New Sportage models in three options:
Kia Care-3: providing your first 3 services for just £329 including VAT
|First scheduled service
|second scheduled service including engine oil, oil filter, sump plug washer and brake fluid
|Third scheduled service
Kia Care-3 Plus: providing your first 5 services for just £609 including VAT
|First, second and third scheduled services as above PLUS the following 2 services
|Fourth scheduled service including engine oil, oil filter, sump plug washer, air filter, fuel filter and brake fluid (spark plugs on 2.0 petrol engines only)
|Fifth scheduled service
||Kia Care-3 Plus
||Kia Care-3 'High Mileage'
|1.6 T petrol
Terms & Conditions
- Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus must be purchased within 11 calendar months from the date of first registration of the vehicle.
- Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus covers the first 3 or 5 scheduled services in line with Manufacturers time/mileage recommendations but does not include additional maintenance or repair for wear & tear items such as tyres, brake pads, bulbs, drive belts and fluid top up’s between services, etc.
- Kia Care- 3 covers the cost of the parts, lubricants and labour involved in the first 3 manufacturer scheduled services (36 months or 30,000 miles, whichever milestone is reached sooner).
- Kia Care- 3 Plus covers the cost of the parts, lubricants and labour involved in the first 5 manufacturer scheduled services (5 years or 50,000 miles, whichever milestone is reached sooner).
- Kia Care- 3 ‘standard’ package is developed for customers covering a maximum annual mileage of 11,000 miles (10,000 miles per annum plus 1,000 miles grace period).
- Should you purchase a ‘standard’ package and exceed the ‘standard’ package mileage certain service components on your car may need replacing - for which your dealer will charge you separately. This includes any additional parts, labour and oils required due to exceeding the mileage.
- Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus is only applicable to parts and lubricants supplied and labour charges in the UK, although Kia Care- 3 may be purchased in respect of vehicles purchased in other parts of the EEC.
- Servicing conducted under Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus must be carried out in line with the
- Manufacturers time and mileage recommendations.
- Service due dates are taken form the First Date of Registration of the vehicle.
- You can arrange for servicing under Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus to be carried out by any Kia Dealer or Authorised Repairer within the UK.
- Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus does not cover items that require replacement or repair due to excess wear and tear, misuse or a lack of maintenance as described in the owners handbook.
- Any form of tuning or modification to your vehicle will invalidate Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus, without the need for evidence that the tuning or modification has adversely affected your vehicle.
- Replacement pollen filters are excluded from Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus.
- Replacement pollen filters are to be changed at the owners discretion and cost.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) at a rate of 20% is included in the purchase price.
- Top up plans (fourth and fifth services) are only available for cars where a 3 service plan is already in place.
Cancellations & Transfers:
- Should you wish to cancel your Kia Care- 3 or Kia Care- 3 Plus package, you have the right to do so within 14 days of purchase, providing you have not made use of it. Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus cannot be cancelled/refunded after 14 days from purchase.
- Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus is assigned to the vehicle and not the owner. Therefore Kia Care- 3 and Kia Care- 3 Plus is transferable to subsequent owners but cannot be transferred to another vehicle.
High Mileage Users:
- Kia Care- 3 is also available for higher mileage Rio, Soul, cee’d, cee’d Sportswagon, Optima, Carens, Sorento and Sportage customers.
- Higher mileage users are defined as an annual mileage of between 11,001 to 20,000 miles.
- The Care- 3 package for higher mileage users covers first 3 services only.
MOT Test Fee:
- Kia Care- 3 Customers can purchase a first MOT test for £30, at participating dealers.
- The MOT test fee is for the first Government MOT test and excludes the cost of any required repairs.
- MOT fee is zero rated for VAT.
- MOT test must be purchased at the same time as the Kia Care- 3 package, it cannot be purchased on its own.
- MOT offer excludes Northern Ireland and Channel Islands.
At participating dealers only.